The National Archives of Georgia Welcome the Abstracts for the 6th International Scientific Conference
"Archival Studies, Source Studies – Trends and Challenges"
The conference will be held online on September 23-24, 2021
The conference aims:
- Gathering scientific news;
- Stimulating close scientific ties between Georgian and foreign scientists;
- Promoting interdisciplinary and intercultural research;
- Finding ways to adapt to the modern requirements of cultural heritage management;
- Sharing nowelty in the field of digital humanities.
- Philology (Classical, Byzantine and Modern Greek Philology, Literature, Linguistics, Literary Theory, Codicology-Textology, Folklore Studies);
- History, Source Studies, Archival Studies, Ethnology, Anthropology;
- Art criticism (visual and decorative-applied arts, architecture, audio and visual arts, music, theater, art theory and history, choreography);
- Cultural Studies (Museology, Archeology, Culture Theory and History);
- Digital aesthetics and design;
- Digital archives and databases;
- The conference is open to individuals with academic degrees, Masters and Doctoral students;
- The conference topic should contain scientific novelty and should not be published or read at any other scientific event;
- The volume of abstracts should not exceed 500 words;
- Conference operates: Georgian and English.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts - June 30, 2021.
- Deadline for sending notifications confirming receipt of abstracts - July 16, 2021.
Online abstracts will undergo anonymous review.
The abstracts of the conference participants will be uploaded on this page.
Conference materials will be published or an electronic version of the materials will be posted on the website of the National Archives of Georgia www.archives.gov.ge
Scientific Division of the National Archives of Georgia, Tel.: +995 32 2372803;
Address: 1 Vazha-Pshavela Ave. 0160 Tbilisi, Georgia