Under the patronage of UNESCO
International Student Conference
Archives, Students, Innovations
November 14-15, 2022
The Conference wil be held in online format
The National Archives of Georgia calls for proposals for the International Student Conference Archives, Students, Innovations
The modern world faced the new challenges of humanitarian sciences. New challenges itself require innovative decisions and extraordinary view. In recent years technical disciplines are promoted, old standards of humanitarian sciences are replaced with digital humanities and interdisciplinary researches. In this process the synthesis of classical humanities and modern approaches is crucial.
The National Archives of Georgia emphasizes the support of young people and creation of adequate environment for their development. The International Conference Archives, Students, Innovations – platform deeply studied and worked out by the National Archives, represents one of the attempts to create a space for young people to check their own potential and field of activity.
The goal of the conference is to promote the students – future scientists – to choose target group for encouraging future researches; to establish tight relations between Georgian and foreign students – for the development of sharing experience and peculiarity of practical work; formation of new standards, relevant to the new approaches for future scientists.
- Philology (classical, Byzantine and modern Greek philology, literature, linguistics, theory of literature, codicology-textual criticism, folklore studies);
- History, source studies, archival studies, ethnology, anthropology;
- Art history (depictive and decorative-applied art, architecture, audio and visual art, music, theatre, theory of art and history, choreography);
- Cultural studies (museology, antiquity studies, theory of culture and history);
- Digital esthetics and design;
- Digital archives and data bases;
- Conservation and restoration.
- The conference calls for students, Bachelors, students on Master’s degree course, Masters and Doctoral students;
- Mentioning of the scientific supervisor or the recommender by the participator is essential;
- The conference paper should contain a novelty and should not be published or read on other scientific events;
- Volume of the abstract should not exceed 500 words;
- Conference operates: Georgian and English.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: September 25, 2020
Acceptance of abstracts will be confirmed: October 15, 2020
Instruction for Submission:
The conference materials will be published or the e-version of edition will be uploaded on the official website of the National Archives of Georgia: www.archives.gov.ge
Address: 1, Vazha-Pshavela Avenue, Tbilisi, Georgia.
Tel.:+995 322 37 28 01
+995 577 13 03 80