Use the remote services of the National Archives of Georgia through the unified portal of electronic services:
Using the website www.my.gov.ge you can :
• to receive (download) the archival notice prepared based on your application in electronic form;
• Submit an application in electronic form requesting archival information on births, marriages, divorces and deaths registered before 1936.
• The service term will start from the day you pay the service fee;
• You will receive the registration number of the application (a ten-digit number) and the date of completion of the archival notice by a short text message to the mobile phone number you specified when filling out the application;
• If the deadline for the completion of the archival notice production coincides with a holiday, in this case the production will be completed on the next working day;
• If necessary, you will receive information about the request for additional documents/data via a short text message to the mobile phone number you specified when filling out the application;
• Submission of additional document/data is done only in the houses of justice and public centers (except for branches located in quarantine zones), with prior reservation of the visit;
• To receive an archival notice (to be downloaded from the website www.my.gov.ge), it is necessary to enter the six-digit and ten-digit numbers of the application in the corresponding fields. You will receive the mentioned numbers via a short text message to the mobile phone number you provided when filling out the application.
To receive archival services, you can also apply to the Houses of Justice and community centers (except for branches located in quarantine zones), by pre-booking a visit.
A person's personal data is issued in accordance with Article 22 of the Law of Georgia "On the National Archive Fund and National Archives", subsection "b" of the fourth paragraph and the Law of Georgia "On Personal Data Protection".
For more information, contact us via the National Archives hotline (+995 032 214 05 05) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).