To the Attention of Visitors!
Recommendations for visitors of the exhibition pavilion:
To prevent the possible spread of a New Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infection (COVID-19), a visitor should follow these recommendations:
• Before entering the pavilion, the visitor should bypass thermal screening;
• Upon entering the pavilion, the visitor should use a dezo barrier and provide hand disinfection;
• Visitors will be allowed only with mask and social distance;
• No more than ten visitors will be allowed in the pavilion at the same time;
• A person with symptoms of the disease will not be allowed in the pavilion;
• National Archives staff will monitor compliance with the recommendations.
The Exhibition Gallery of the National Archives of Georgia was opened on July 21, 2016.
On the first floor of the Exhibition Pavilion exhibition hall is located, and on the mezzanine there is Mediathek, Bookstore and Cafe. At Mediathek one will enjoy Georgian and foreign books about the audio-visual art, as well as computers and internet.
In the bookstore you can buy books and a variety of products, produced by the National Archives, using archival documents.
The Exhibition Hall mainly hosts the expositions, informing the visitor about the treasure kept in the National Archives of Georgia. Along with the exhibitions, public lectures, educational projects and book presentations are also held at the Exhibition Pavilion.
Visiting exhibitions, as well as Mediathek access, is free of charge.
Exhibition Pavilion Rental
The Exhibition Pavilion of the National Archives of Georgia can be rented for exhibitions, book presentations or other events.
Fee: 1 hour - 100 GEL
1 day - 600 GEL
Exhibition Pavilion working hours
From Tuesday to Sunday, except for official business days:
April - October:
November - March